Asian Beef With Snow Peas
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins Ready In 15 mins
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth. Serve immediately.
Italian Beef Barley Soup
- 4 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
Prep 10 mins Cook 5 hrs Ready In 5 hrs 10 mins
- In a slow cooker, combine beef, water, bouillon, onion, tomato sauce, barley, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 5 hours.
Parmesan Cheese Bake
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 (5 ounce) package garlic croutons
Prep 15 mins Cook 35 mins Ready In 50 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat the bottom of a 9×13 inch casserole dish with olive oil, and sprinkle with garlic and hot red pepper flakes.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in bottom of the dish, and pour marinara sauce over chicken. Sprinkle basil over marinara sauce, and top with half the mozzarella cheese, followed by half the Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on the croutons, then top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese and croutons are golden brown and the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 35 minutes to an hour, depending on the shape and thickness of your chicken breasts. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chicken breast should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Slow Cooker Belgian Chicken
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut in 1-inch pieces
Prep 25 mins Cook 6 hrs Ready In 6 hrs 25 mins
- Mix chicken, potatoes, beef, corn, carrots, green beans, chicken broth, beef broth, diced tomatoes, onion, celery, bell pepper, cabbage, salt, basil, oregano, celery salt, black pepper, and vegetable base in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 6 hours.
- 1 (4 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch cubes
Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins Ready In 35 mins
- Mix tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, 1 clove minced garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl; toss to coat. Cover bowl and refrigerate.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place steak in a large resealable bag; add 1 clove minced garlic, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Seal the bag and distribute the oil mixture over the steak.
- Cook the steak on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Let stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing across the grain.
- Divide lettuce onto 4 serving plates; drizzle about 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar and 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil onto each lettuce portion. Top each salad with 1/4 the steak and 1/4 the tomato mixture.